All reviews metro station end of march changed every day our room was cleaned race course boarding passes last stop music festival major sporting venues within easy walking distance underground parking min walk saint cloud rolland garros brilliant hotel nice stay quiet location
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2019

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights before I took a train to Spain -- and then again for 2 nights after I returned from Spain. The staff was wonderfully friendly and helpful. I perhaps got to know Danielle the best, as I had several dealings with her. She was extraordinarily efficient and helpful -- from giving me advice on how to get to a major train station as well as helping me scan documents so that I could send them abroad. Thank you, Danielle for your help! Everybody at the front desk was wonderful, the hotel was clean, and my room and shower were fantastic. Thank you for being so friendly! I hope to see you again!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
HOTEL PARIS B, Community manager at Hotel Paris Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to share your pleasant experience in our hotel Paris Boulogne.
We are happy to say that you had a great time, thanks to the kindness and professionalism of Daniela.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon among us.

Reviewed January 16, 2019

First time we stayed here this hotel was booked by our friend who lives around the corner. We enjoyed it so much that we stayed here for a second time. Excellent location in an up-scale neighborhood, a few minutes walk from the Metro station, nearby shopping street and ample restaurants in all categories. The hotel has an underground garage, so we parked our car here during our stay and used public transportation for sightseeing. The rooms are small but this is customary for hotels in this price range in major European capitals. Otherwise the rooms are clean and offer all amenities required for a few days (except a safe in the room, so never leave valuables in your room). Room has a separate toilet and bathroom. Continental breakfast is excellent and all staff are very friendly indeed. We will be back here at our next trip (provided the room rate stays favorable after this positive review!).

Room tip: Like always, try for a room away from the elevator
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HOTEL PARIS B, community manager at Hotel Paris Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

Hello Jaap E,

We thank you for taking the time to share your impressions.
It is with pleasure that we note that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel Paris Boulogne.
As you may have noticed we are located a few steps from the metro station "Boulogne Pont de Saint Cloud" and close to a wide choice of restaurants.
We also have private parking where you can leave your car for the duration of your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Very well placed, nice breakfast, clean rooms. I think there is everything you could expect from an hotel from this category. My unique remark is: the staff on the hotel, very kind by the way, told me to don't set the water from the shower on the hottest due to some piping issues. That's not something which affected me, although it's my unique remark.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
HOTEL PARIS B, Community manager at Hotel Paris Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a comment after your recent stay.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed all of our services and we would be happy to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Thanks to a groupon action we could once again book this hotel for a 3-day weekend visit. Very nice breakfast; the staff (especially Mr Areski) are still as friendly as ever, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay in a comfortable room at the back - with balcony.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HOTEL PARIS B, Responsable communication at Hotel Paris Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Hello,
We thank you for taking the time to leave a comment after your stay.
Areski and the whole team are happy to read that you had a good time with us.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

A hotel I would highly recommend if looking to stay out of the centre of Paris. Metro station 2 minutes down the road which gets you into centre of Paris in 20 minutes to all the monuments etc. Breakfast and room was good also! Great stay for a long weekend

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan R
HOTEL PARIS B, Responsable communication at Hotel Paris Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Hi Jonathan R,

We thank you for taking the time to give us your impressions after your stay at our hotel Paris Boulogne.
We are happy to read that you had an excellent weekend with us and we hope to see you again very soon.