“Worst lebanese restaurant”

OR
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

I came here with my friends and there were flies and insects on the plates. We asked him to change the plates and he came back saying he changed them and the insects were still there. He didnt even bother changing them. The place is disgusting and the staff is terrible. I wouldnt step here again and i wouldn’t recommend anyone else to do it.

Date of visit: May 2019
Elias I, Responsable at Samaya Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Thank you.
I’m sorry about the mistake of the waiter.
A moskito landed on the dish its true.
I sent him to the kitchen to change the dish, he disnt... all of my apologies,
But to say that everything was terrible, its not true.
All of your dish’s and your friends one was eat and all what rested was 2 fries,
I presented my apologies about the mosquito when tou came to pay, and presented some pastries, but you refused nicely (diet).
You prefer to write on internet totally wrong infos, yes its better.

To say that the staff is terrible... just lol.

So to say that the staff is terrible......

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Personally I love Lebanese food but it’s hard to find authentic restaurant.

Here quality of food is great, staff is good and friendly (even though I don’t speak French)

Prices are right.

Variety of deserts available (they are super yummy), my favorite is baklava.

Highly recommended.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my evening here. We arrived at about 10.00 p.m. on Friday and found the staff to be very helpful and accommodating. We are vegetarian and there were plenty of options. We each had the veggie mixed mezze which was tasty and ample. Although the restaurant closed at 11.30 we stayed and chatted until midnight. I had an enjoyable evening and would happily eat here again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We went to samaya with a reservation for dinner on a Saturday. The staff was very nice and arranged a tailor made set mixing dishes that were fitting to my allergies (gluten and lactose) and preferences (being vegan). The food was tasty, fresh and fullfilling. My partner also enjoyed his meal and we had a very lovely evening. The place has a local feel, it's busy and lively. I recommend asking for a table in the veranda, close to the garden for a more quiet time.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This is one very useful place in the area because they open late at night (for a restaurant) and even if the kitchen is closed, they serve cold mezze and fresh pastries take away.

Date of visit: February 2018