See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2018

I am writing this for the sake of other travellers and also to get some advice from anyone who this has also happened to, as we were charged 3 times for one night in a family room.
My husband booked the room on 7th June for one night on 23rd July; first mistake, as they could not cope with a room being paid for so much in advance. We spent a long time checking in and they asked for my husband's card again, despite the fact that the room had been paid for. The room was basic, damp carpet and damp smell. However, we were very tired and felt that we could cope for one night.
The next day we dropped our keys in and set off to tour the rest of France. Unfortunately, a few days after, my husband noticed that the 'Kyriad' had taken another 2 payments out of my husband's account, for 2 more single rooms. I phoned the hotel and the manager, Pascal, assured us that he would look into and agreed that it was unacceptable to take extra money without warning, permission or a signature. He asked me to email proof of the 2 extra withdrawals and we sent proof of all withdrawals, including the original, as proof of having already paid. Pascal did not respond, so I phoned him again to ask where the refunds were. He said he had to carry out his own investigation. I was quite annoyed that he had not responded to the email and appeared to be stalling for time, although he gave his word that the money would be back in our account within the week.
We have now given Pascal another week, the money is not back in our account, and as he owns the hotel I'm not sure where to take this now.
Please do not deal with this hotel. They are disorganised, the rooms smell and feel damp and Pascal does not seem to care that money has been taken from our account without our knowledge and possibly illegally.

Room tip: Do not go!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Not at all like your photo shows on the advert. Very dark and not very nice. The bed was thin and uncomfortable. The room smelt of smoke. Adequate facilities. Tea and coffee in room good as was the refrigerator. No air conditioning. Very noisy if the window was open. Shame as our previous visit in September 2017 was better.

Room tip: Up date necessary. Disappointing. Breakfast very good and service pleasant and friendly.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Campanile.com - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

room smells terrible of smoking but should be non smoking
staff is totally non interested, refuses to help, look or even apologize
when ask how to file a complaint, they dont know what it

old fashioned poor hotel which would have been bad already if the room was not stinking

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Well, this hotel did the minimum. Gave us a place to stay with clean sheets on our way from Paris to the Mediterranean. It's close to the main highway which was an attraction and it was inexpensive. That is pretty much all that I can say good about the place.
The negatives, to start, this is a transient hotel. Not a lot of people come here for the history, the beauty or the waters. When we pulled in at 3:00 pm there was one other car in the lot. I asked for a lower floor room as we were travelling with 2 heavy trunks and a large dog. No, not available. room assigned the top floor, the farthest room from the stairs. No elevators! Front desk got me for breakfast for the following morning. After an hour there I wanted to change my mind and just get out early. No chance. Not possible. Could we have 2 more pillows. NO! Two pillows max per room! On top of that, the bathroom light was burned out. If it were not for the emergency exit sign lite, there would have been no hallway light at all. The motion sensor lights were not working. Breakfast in the morning was ok. Not 13 Euro worth but not a complete throwaway. In summary, If you are on the A71 and see the Kyriad Design Enzo in Vierzon, keep driving, another hotel will be near by.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2017

Friendly reception staff very helpful re places to eat
Visible from motorway exit but fairly quiet
Room very adequate in size
Decor re F1quirky but fun
Internet ok once you were logged on
Short walk to Buffaloes grill -good prices for fast food.
Will use again

Room tip: Side facing East best but no problem on front
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JEROME T, Gérant at Kyriad Design Enzo Vierzon, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment following your stay at our property.

We hope to welcome you again on your next trip to our region.
Headmanager