The folks here are really nice and helpful. The loaned bikes were great fun, and we had a nice long ride in the countryside, along the river, and into nearby villages. The hotel has menus of nearby restaurants, and gives recommendations, and makes bookings. Top notch. The grounds and surroundings are most pleasant. Our room was nice, with a view toward the front, but next time we would choose a larger more upscale room. What we had was good value for money. Breakfast was just fine for the price.
It is easy walking distance to the town and the road is quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Loire Valley castles country. Located only 5 Km from the International Garden Festival of Chaumont-sur-Loire and nearby the royal châteaux of Blois, Amboise, Chambord. Château des Tertres is an exceptional spot for tourism and leisure. Perfectly located to discover the Loire Valley by bike. We propose numerous circle tours starting our hotel. Our classic mid 19th-century nobleman's house surrounded by a wooded park welcomes you in a peaceful and quiet environment. We propose 14 beautifully appointed rooms in the chateau plus 4 extra confortable family rooms in a pavillion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Chateau des Tertres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tertres Onzain
- Chateau Des Tertres Hotel