I stayed here for two nights. My room overlooked the front yard (beautiful view) and was very clean and comfortable. Everything seemed new. Having free WiFi was a bonus. The only thing I did not like were the pillows. Too flat. The breakfast was very good. The fromage blanc was the best i have ever had. The owners were very personable and helpful. They recommended a restaurant that was very good and reasonable. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the Loire Valley castles country. Located only 5 Km from the International Garden Festival of Chaumont-sur-Loire and nearby the royal châteaux of Blois, Amboise, Chambord. Château des Tertres is an exceptional spot for tourism and leisure. Perfectly located to discover the Loire Valley by bike. We propose numerous circle tours starting our hotel. Our classic mid 19th-century nobleman's house surrounded by a wooded park welcomes you in a peaceful and quiet environment. We propose 14 beautifully appointed rooms in the chateau plus 4 extra confortable family rooms in a pavillion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Chateau des Tertres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Tertres Onzain
- Chateau Des Tertres Hotel