“A Must”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It's been in business about 3 years
Reviewed July 6, 2017

My husband and I were planning on eating one special French meal while traveling throughout France and we found the perfect spot. Jeux2 Gouts was a gastronomic pleasure. The frois gras was superb, the sweetbreads to die for, and the mixer of flavors left us wanting more even though we were stuffed. A definite must go to spot.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

We spent a very nice evening at this quite elegant restaurant. When looking at the menu, you easily understand that the dishes are very elaborate, mixing all kind of flavours. I appreciated in particular the first dish "thon mi-cuit au chorizo ibérique, houmos de tarbais et sorbet gaspacho"...

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

First time I have eaten at this restaurant as a recommendation from colleagues. I was not disappointed. Beautifully prepared food in a very chic restaurant. The staff were very friendly, especially the proprietress. Very knowledgeable and fully fluent in English. Next time I go to Chateauroux I will visit again.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

Another great find in the centre of Chateauroux. A classic French style restaurant with non pretentious service and excellent food.
Certainly worth a try if you are in the area.

1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed June 23, 2016

Last night was the third time we have eaten here and it seems to get better every time.
If i could offer any advice to the weary traveller it is to eat à la carte as the range and choice is fantastic and you can pick a type of set menu that to be honest is like Master Chef on acid,just amazing flavors and tastes i swear my wife had an WHEN SALLY MET HARRY moment.
If you are there lunch time then the fomule de midi is only 16.50 and a great taster for whats to come later but i can not promise your partner will have the same experiance as my wife.
We own and run a restaurant here in France and we strongly believe that this is the best place we have ever eaten not just because of the food but also the service and price are top notch and the ambiance is great as the place is not up its own behind.
Go enjoy and thank me later.
Tony