We have stayed here 3 or 4 times now. If you want 4* go elsewhere, but if you want a friendly, comfortable and full of character hotel this is the place!
The food is excellent and everything is reasonably priced. The Plat du Jour was Euro 9.50 and excellent.
The lady gave us a guided tour of the stained glass explaining the different motifs in the centre which varied according to the original use of the room, so the smoking room had pipes and cigars, the dining room foods etc.
We love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new team of the Hotel d'Angleterre will be happy to welcome you to its recently renovated establishment (April 2017). New bedding. An aperitif will be offered the evening of your arrival in its new bar lounge or in its park of 2000m ² full west with the shelter of the glances. We will put everything in place to make your stay enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel d'Angleterre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- d Angleterre Hotel Roscoff
- Hotel D'Angleterre Roscoff, France - Brittany