I travel to roscoff regularly and have stayed at the temps de vivre on a number of occasions! This hotel has a lovely feel to it. Very well presented and the staff are excellent. The breakfast is served in your room as standard and this breakfast is the best breakfast I have had in a French hotel. Fantastic!!
I last stayed here in June 2012 and had one of the rooms with the sea view. It was beautiful. The quality of the fittings and th decor are top notch!
I recommend this hotel for couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You who spend a few hours or days in these places, maybe you would like to know the story. Built around 1585, this home of tradition has been for many over the ages. It has successively belonged to wealthy merchants and shipowners roscovites, then pirates.In the second half of the nineteenth and early twentieth century, it served as an inn under the name "White Pigeon". An alley adjacent to the building leads directly to the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Le Temps de Vivre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Temps De Vivre Hotel Roscoff
- Le Temps De Vivre Roscoff
- Hotel Le Temps De Vivre Roscoff, France - Brittany