“Really Yummy !”

Dining options: Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Really Yummy !”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Crêpe again ? Yes, I’m crêpe-obsessed among other things but I couldn’t let another day pass by without talking about my favorite crêpe (sweet) / galette (savory) restaurant.
It’s an address French people share among themselves.
It’s very easy to tell if a crêpe restaurant is good or not: all you have to do is to order a simple crêpe with just sugar on top, because sugar can’t hide mediocrity.
It’s been a long history between this restaurant and I:
- I discovered it with my best friend more than 10 years ago, following the recommendations of our hotel. As soon as we bit the thin crunchy savory galettes, we were addicted and had to keep coming back to the restaurant for all our meals.
- a few years later, I took my then boyfriend to this place and the same happened again: we had to try all the possible combinations on the menu.
- I have to return to Quiberon again this fall and my only fear is that the restaurant is gone. I’m going to cross my fingers.
- the restaurant is 10-15 minutes’ walk from the city centre,
- from outside (and even from inside), it doesn’t look like what you would expect from a crêperie (no bowls for the cider), but it’s clean and when you start eating the little beauties, you’ll even forget your name.

• Visited June 2012