“Friendly bar by the beach with very good food”
Review of Le Ty Retro

Le Ty Retro
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Quiberon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Nice bar very friendly attentive staff shame about the rude English people that just shout louder in English when the waiter doesn't understand the question.

Good food good menu choice and a nice range of beer and a good wine list.
Would definitely eat there again and the toilets were exceptional - always a good sign.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 30, 2018

I've spent a total of 12 months living in France and 8 of those were in Brittany, and these are some of the best crepes I have ever had. I came to Quiberon knowing that this creperie was great and it met my expectations. The crepes themselves are deliciously buttery and salty, and the fillings I chose (fromage for lunch and salted butter caramel for dessert) were fabulous. The more elaborate crepes looked great, but I really enjoyed these simpler options that let you savor the high quality of the ingredients. I also highly recommend their kir Breton. (2 crepes and a kir for about 13 euro.) It's a really small place and can only hold maybe 15-20 people at a time, but it was really homey and nice. I went alone and the waiter gave me great service without making me feel bad about being alone. If you're in Quiberon, this is a must-do!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

I’ve be coming to France for many years. These are the best crepes I have ever had. The base is perfect and the other ingredients are sublime.

Most of the restaurant was filled with locals. My server treated me as if he had known me for years.

In short, one of my favorite dining experiences. Ever.

Certainly worth a detour if you are in the area.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

What a nice surprise. We had been to Carnac to visit the Menihr sites and decided to visit Quiberon. Very nice town. It was lunch time and we were lucky to find a table for five at Le Ty retro. The best galette we had in Britany.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Called for lunch as a group of 6 adults. Food was excellent and very filling. Choice was good and I would recommend something off the special board. Staff/ owner really friendly and put up with our bad french.

Date of visit: July 2017