“Something's not right”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Returned to this restaurant for a second year after giving it a glowing report last year. Once again the seafood was as good as ever but the atmosphere amongst the staff was dreadful. The girl that served us was very pleasant and smiled a lot but she was the only one. The other waitress looked liked she'd received some seriously bad news and the man who appeared to be in charge threw our knives and forks onto the table then went outside where two people had just sat down and threw the menus at them. I don't know if the staff had had some traumatic experience that morning but as customers, relaxing on vacation, that is not the sort thing we need. Needless to there is not a shortage of good seafood restaurants in Brittany so we won't be going back there.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed December 15, 2017

We had an excellent dinner there, great service, great atmosphere and delicious food. While a lot of patrons order the traditional plateau de fruits de mer, I highly recommend the fantastic choucroute de la mer, it is a taste sensation. The millefeuilles de sardines was also delicious. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the food.
I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Stopped in here after a tour of the area - many local restaurants were busy and we were a party of 7 but we were quickly seated on the terrace. The "formula du midi" at 18.90 euros was a good deal for three courses. Fish and chips and Mussels were both tasty. Service was fine - 1/2 litre of Muscadet was 9.50 euros. Good Lunch stop before heading to Carnac.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

During a recent short visit to Quiberon my father and I visited this restaurant on two occasions.

The atmosphere was excellent in a small simple restaurant. The food which was seafood was really top class, hence our decision to visit it twice.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 8, 2017

I was here with my husband and my mom-in-law for dinner (I made a reservation in advance just in case they were full).
The food, whatever were ordered, were excellent. However we waited a long time for my husband to be served for his opening meal. Then as he was not given the spoon, he has to wait again for it. The server could've get the spoon with salt (as my husband requested). In the end the salt came very late and he ate his soup a bit cold due to unnecessary waiting.
After his opening meal, he then had to wait again around 20 minutes to be served for the main course. I'm not sure that I will return here again.

Date of visit: August 2017