“Excellent restaurant with reasonable prices next to beach”
Review of Le Trio

Le Trio
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Quiberon
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2017

We stayed on the campsite next door for 3 nights and ate here on each day. The atmosphere was lively, friendly and it is a busy place with a great view across the bay. Food was plentiful, excellent quality and standard and we really enjoyed our visits. Staff were helpful and welcoming. We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 18, 2017

You know its good when the locals meet and eat here. Lunch or dinner. Great atmosphere, better than a creperie, good variety of simple food, fab big pizzas to cote-de-bouef and more in between. I had a Lavé of beef, a thick chunk of meat beautifully cooked (can I find it back home?). Mussels of course in Brittany but we didn't try these.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We had a quick lunch here : great all round : fish & chips almost like in the UK, burgers, pizza... a large choice. Great friendly staff, perfect view over the bay, and good prices (81€ for 5 including wine).
Will definitely be back!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017

July 4th 2017, my 70th birthday so we thought we would treat ourselves to a lovely meal. Our name was on a slate on the table and with no waiter in sight, we sat down. The Waiter arrived and picked up the slate and is this you? He brought us the menus and then showed three young girls to the table to one side of us and then showed a young couple to the table on the other side. He then brought drinks and snacks to the girls and then the same to the young couple. He eventually asked us what we wanted, I ordered two beers and a bottle on Bordaux. He said and to eat? So we we ordered and he brought the drinks but no wine glasses! A few minutes later he brought our meals, there was a confusion over my Wife's meal so he fetched a menu and pointed to item and said that is what you ordered in rather a rude tone. We had to ask for the wine glasses and he never offered us water. We had the meal, I wasn't impressed with my steak. He took the plates away and eventually a Waitress came and asked if we required a sweet, which we ordered and that came pretty quickly. We waited quite a while for the Waiter to come and ask us if we wanted coffee, no menu just what do you want! We got the bill so I went to the bar to pay the €71 and the Barman asked if everything was ok and I said no, I said the Waiter and Head Waiter spent more time chatting to the young girls whilst smoking. He said he would have words with him and he came in but he shrugged his shoulders and wandered off.

So, he totally ruined my 70th birthday party!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank John E
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We were staying at a local campsite nearby and went here for our evening meal. The service was quick and the waiters very friendly. We had a good choice of food and treated ourselves to a dessert too. With two main courses, aperitifs, wine, desserts and an Irish coffee, we had change from 60 euros. Amazing value for money. We will be back!

Date of visit: May 2017