“Very amenable”

Ranked #47 of 105 Restaurants in Quiberon
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Called in when in the area on holiday - we were due to meet friends for a full meal later in the day so only wanted something light. However, once seated, with super sea views, we fancied mussels. We requested one portion for two and they supplied exactly that - without question or disapproving looks !! The mussels were large and very succulent. Even brought two spoons and finger wipes.
We hope to have the opportunity of returning and enjoying a full meal

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed May 26, 2019

Had a tour group and stopped for a quick coffee break. Served was quick, and had decent bathrooms. Good outside viewing and plenty of space.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

We opted for a fixed price menu of 22 1/2euros t lunchtime. Absolutely fantastic value for money. The presentation of the food was excellent and everything was absolutely delicious. First time I've eaten skate wings and it won't be the last. The accompanying sauces with it were devine. My wife's steak tasted fabulous.
Staff ever so helpful. Our waiter a lad called Kevin was a star, funny but not overly and really helpful with explaining the menu between our broken french and his broken English.
Would I recommend? Of course I would
Would I go again? I think this review days it all.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Being in Brittany I was gagging for a soup de poison. Le Colibri had this on the menu, however not part of menu of the day. I asked if I could substitute this with a different starter I was willing to pay the difference and was told No!
Still a pleasant meal at a reasonable price. Very busy so obviously have got it right.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018

This was our first meal of three in Quiberon and it was a good place to start. It's a large and busy brasserie/restaurant due to its great location on the seafront. The food is well cooked and presented and the service very friendly considering the number of clients that need something. We selected two Plat du Jour as part of a 20+ euro menu and both were fine as was the whole menu. The accompanying Pinot Noir IGP was as well balanced as it was priced. it's also a great Breakfast people watching spot with good coffee..

Date of visit: September 2018