- good location, easy to access by car and to park
- close to somewhere to get something to eat and to a supermarket
- nice room: clean, modern, quiet (away from road) and well presented
- very good bed - IBIS have really upped their game.
Neutral / negative
- as is often the case with IBIS - the room is small. With the new (very good) bed on one side it was a really tight squeeze to get past the bed. Never understood why IBIS don’t build their rooms a tiny bit bigger ... I guess there is an effective business model behind it though.
Would I stay there again? Definitely.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking