See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 2, 2017

We recently stayed at this hotel arriving in the evening after it was dark with our new puppy. On arrival I naturally took him for a little walk in case he wanted to do something. He was sniffing under the tree in front of the hotel when he suddenly gave little yelp. I looked up and discovered we were under a pine tree, one of the ones that the procession caterpillar likes to nest in. I quickly picked up our beloved puppy and wiped his nose and mouth hoping he had not smelt a caterpillar (it was very dark under the tree and hard to see). I then went back to our car and looked up at the tree and saw at lease 4 or 5 procession caterpillar nests! I could not believe it, in an animal friendly hotel! these caterpillars can kill a fully grown dog never mind a puppy. Not to mention that these caterpillars can be deadly to small infants and babies too! In the morning I checked out the tree and there were at least 8 large nests. We spoke to the manager who informed us that they were waiting for the tree society to come and shape the tree into a wine glass. We told her how dangerous the caterpillars were but she seemed unperturbed and said the tree society would take care of it when they came although she knew not when that would be! Personally I think the hotel has showed a complete lack of responsibility in leaving the nests there and not removing them. these caterpillars are very dangerous.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 412dib
Reviewed September 6, 2017

We were greeted on arrival after a very hot day travelling by a complimentary glass of traditional lemonade. Staff were very friendly. Although we tried to speak French, staff were considerate and spoke great English. Rooms clean and functional.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2017

I have been in this hotel just one night on my way back home.
I can't sayt nothing really negative on the hotel.
A particular mention to the availability of the staff even at late night to help mu mum to carry up the luggage because rooms were at the first floor without lift.
Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

we stayed there for one night, just sleeping over on our roadtrip. the room was very small, but everything worked and was clean. it was too expensiv for this very simple room, but if you just need a bed and a toillet, it is ok. from the outside it looks a bit creepy, but the inside is alright. it is near the highway, but it is very quiet.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2015

it s been a pleasure staying in this IBIS , price of the room 90.20 euros from arrival to departure everyone great .
nice clean room wifi included and a breakfast excellent including yogurts ham fruits breads croissants , coffee juice ........

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled solo