“Good steak no fuss”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Standard Buffalo grill, good for a quick meal after a long day's drive. Wouldn't go there for a special occasion but always reliable with well trained staff.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We opted to visit the Buffalo grill as we were staying the night in the Ibis Budget next door.
On entry we thought it must be closed as nobody was around and nobody else eating, but a waitress appeared after a bit of shouting.
We could choose where we sat as it was empty (remained empty during our entire meal, to be honest every time we have stayed in Issoire I have never seen anyone else in the car park or in the restaurant !
Anyway, free bread and salad to start with and we opted for set menu's, the starters were ok, a generic combo platter, main course for all was real steaks for me and the wife which were cooked as requested and tasty, not too fatty or chewy, good for the price, with plenty of fries to much through.
We did opt for dessert too as they looked tasty and the overall bill for all 4 of us came to 86 euros, this included mains and desserts for all, starters & coffee for me and the wife, "free" bread and salad and I had about 3 large lagers.
I thought it was fairly reasonable but was a bit confused by the taxes on the bill so not sure if we paid a tip twice, check this when you pay.
Waitress was really friendly and attentive and made her chuckle a few time with my Si instead of Oui (I always get my French and Spanish mixed up when trying to converse !)

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Wonderful food and fantastic service. Friendly staff and easy parking.
We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Free starter salad and bread rolls provided with meal. Had gammon and chips with a drink for 8 euros.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

A typical grill resturant serving burgers etc, busy but excellent service.Across from the Ibis, ideal when travelling south.