We stayed for a week and thoroughly enjoyed the hotel, from the beautiful bedroom, and the oh so very comfy luxurious bed, to the gardens where we enjoyed a chilled bubbly in the evening as the sun went down. The staff were wonderful, friendly and could not have done anymore to be of help. The location was handy with only a 10 minute stroll into town. Sarlat is a wonderful town and we were treated so well by all the locals, who not only tolerated my 30 words or less of French, but coached me along with the language. We hired bikes from a small company just around the corner from the park as you entered the town from the hotel, and did a 60 km bike ride to Souillac and back which was terrific and mostly flat, popping into villages along the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CLOS LA BOETIE brings complete harmony with a luxurious, comfortable and romantic setting. It's modernity and peacefulness, provide and added dream-like quality to the discovery of this region of great cultural and gastronomic wealth.Located in the town centre, this charming XIXth century mansion, a genuine haven of peace, offers you accommodation in stylish decor, filled with antique family furniture and rich fabrics of glistening colours.Louis XV, armchairs, marble fire-places, pedestral tables, low fire-side chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Clos La Boetie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clos La Boetie Sarlat Canéda
- Clos La Boetie France/Sarlat-La-Caneda