We stayed for a wonderful week in May with my two young children and mother-in-law.
Due to changes in our travel plans we ended up staying for half the time a in large suite and then in two separate smaller rooms, thus we saw much of the Villa.
Our first room had a fantastic terrace where are boys played and later enjoyed drinks. All the rooms were clean, well kept, and comfortable. A beautifully restored building as you might expect in Sarlat.
The manager who was the owner was very friendly and helpful. It was apparent he cared about the building and the quality of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments with private terrace and rooms in the heart of the medieval quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS and Travelocity so you can book your La Villa des Consuls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Consuls Hotel
- La Hotel Des Consuls
- La Hotel Sarlat Canéda
- La Villa Des Consuls France/Sarlat-La-Caneda