We stayed for 2 nights with friends in the Medici unit with a Queen size bed in the bedroom and 2 twin beds in the salon. We had a balcony on the front overlooking the main street in sarlat and a patio in the quiet back courtyard. Although we were overlooking the main street the rooms were exceptionally quiet. It was the perfect location to wander about Sarlat. The market on Wednesday was wonderful. Parking can be tricky but we managed to find parking in the free lot just above the town. The kitchen was very well equipped for at least 6 persons. Would definitely reccommend this place for a few days or more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments with private terrace and rooms in the heart of the medieval quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your La Villa des Consuls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Villa Des Consuls Hotel
- La Hotel Des Consuls
- La Hotel Sarlat Canéda
- La Villa Des Consuls France/Sarlat-La-Caneda