“Great location and good food”
Review of CAFE BLEU

CAFE BLEU
Ranked #6 of 234 Restaurants in Anglet
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We dinned there and despite the rain still very pleasant.
Good was good and sea food very fresh.
Even found Chateau de Barbe win which we had visited the estate and really recommend..
Staff were good and helpful and atmosphere really nice.
Great spot on a fine day.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2017

Atmosphere and food were very good. Ate two dinners at this waterfront restaurant in Anglet. First night the service was fine, waiter somewhat friendly, a bit formal. My shrimp and risotto were very good. Second time, a bit more frenzied atmosphere because there were lots of diners. I had the tempura-like shrimp and fried calamari, both appetizers as my meal. The calamari took so long, that when the maître'd finally brought it to me, he apologetically said "I will take this off your bill." Our waiter that night was apologetic, too, and doing the best he could. I had the best margarita of my life, here!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017

For once very clear and easy to understand menus in English. My daughter speaks fluent French but this saved her the bother of trying to translate. Charming waiters, lovely cocktails and professionally presented. Nice seating no smoking inside and very clean toilets, very important. We went twice on a short break. Beautiful sunsets over the ocean and a very nice promenade.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here twice during 10night trip to area. Fantastic location giving great views as sunsets over ocean. Surprisingly good number of restaurants in Anglet but this is the best of good bunch. Excellent food with great service.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2016

We were strolling on the beach and stopped for lunch. The place was crowded but they found us a table. We had only two small dishes but both of them looked good and tasted even better. We intend to return for a more serious meal.

Date of visit: August 2016