“friendly service, amazing dessert”
Review of La Cloche

La Cloche
Ranked #9 of 69 Restaurants in Obernai
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Atmosphere warm and cosy, staff friendly. Food was good, although veggies were overcooked (seems the norm in alsace). Pudding was fantastic, prune armagnac cinnamon ice cream to die for. Would return.

1  Thank Sigmoo

Reviewed April 14, 2014

When I came into this La Cloche, I had the feeling I was welcome. I was offered drinks and the menu came fast. After selecting the food, the service was quick as well. I had a steak tartare which was very tasty and so was the glass of local wine. The service was attentive and the coffee after the meal was good. If I am around, I will eat here again

Reviewed June 22, 2013

As my husband has a small appetite the Manager accommodated us very well with small portions and friendly service we ate there 3 nights

Reviewed April 29, 2013

A very cute and cosy restaurant that is well situated in the town centre of Obernai. The food was delicious, we would have loved to have more time to try more of the numerous suggestions! The service was impeccable, the service staff were charming-very efficient but welcoming at the same time! If ever you have the chance to visit Obernai, we strongly advise you to eat at the Cloche!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

as in most of Alsace, quantity is there, and fills the biggest eaters! however if you eat the "normal" portion, you will leave big in your plates! Good choucroute.