All reviews sauna and steam room lovely hotel gastronomic restaurant great dinner lovely environment medieval city great bathroom fine dining pleasant stay our room was spacious indoor swimming pool ample free parking old town high quality choucroute stayed here for two nights hotel is located
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019

Hotel in the very old part of town. The rooms are spread over different buildings. It would have been nice if there was an aircon in the room. I had to leave the windows open and I was above the smokers area. All the amenities are there. The hotel also has a spa and indoor swimming pool. There is a restaurant and bar on site as well. Everything in town is within walking distance.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
alacourdalsace, réception at Hotel A la Cour d'Alsace, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review.
Please be informed that we have already some rooms with airconditioner and we are continuing to install it in the other rooms as well.

Reviewed December 25, 2018

I am very glad that I lived in this hotel A la Cour d'Alsace. A six star deluxe hotel. Room cleaning !!!!! Perfect !!!! Very very high quality !!! Every day changed me the sheets and towels, housekeeping every morning that I used a shampoo and soap , always changed me to new , it is so nice. Breakfast is very very delicious, the service is of the highest level, attentive, smiling and caring waiters, they also work at dinner. This hotel in Obernai , a fairy tale and magic !!! If I wanted to go back to Christmas in Alsace, I would only choose A La Cour d'Alsace !!!! Tamara (reception desk) thanks for the smiles, care and a medical plaster that saved my hand !!!!

Date of stay: December 2018
4  Thank Vladimir E
alacourdalsace, réception at Hotel A la Cour d'Alsace, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Reviewed December 5, 2018

Everything was perfect for all the stay.
Welcome gift, lovely environment, nicely decorated, big size room and nice staff.
Free parking available.
We had also a great dinner in the restaurant.
At 170€/night is more than a correct price.
Just a minor problem: the 4 step between the room and the toilette.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
alacourdalsace, réception at Hotel A la Cour d'Alsace, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2018

Thank you for sharing your review.
Because of this old building, we have in certain rooms some steps
in the bathroom.

Reviewed November 17, 2018

Everything was perfect, the service was without exception. Friendly staff that truly wanted to make sure we had a wonderful time.The location is perfect, 2 minutes to the main square, 1 minute to the local pub that stayed open 3 hours later than normal until 4AM to accommodate our group. I hope to go back some day to this magical place!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
alacourdalsace, La réception at Hotel A la Cour d'Alsace, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Reviewed November 16, 2018

The hotel is located within the old city walls. The entrance is down a narrow alley which gets it off the main streets. This means most of the rooms are very quiet. If there is noise in the central courtyard (cars coming and going, people talking loudly) then rooms that face inward can be noisy. I had room 105. It was very nice but did face the courtyard which was occasionally noisy. Bathrooms were modern and very clean. The whole facility is very well maintained. I used the steam room several times and it usually took a while to get hot and steamy enough for me. I never found the sauna to be hot and there were no controls visible to turn it on. The pool is small but very pleasant. (There are jets on the seats and walls that most people don't find.)
Overall, I would say this is an excellent hotel. Oh, and the food was really good.

Room tip: Rooms on the back, overlooking the garden may be quietest.
Date of stay: November 2018

Thank you for sharing your review.
The sauna and the steam bath are switched on on demand. If we forgot to let you know about this information, please accept our apologies.