All reviews hotel is located one night bakery beds reception bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2018

The room structure is pretty interesting with the double bed and single bed stocked. These rooms seem great for families with one child. Everything is very clean. My bathroom was very modern and inviting. I loved this bathroom. What I didn't like were the cameras in the ground floor. When you enter the hotel you feel filmed from all perspectives what doesn't raise my personal feeling of security but in fact makes me feel the real terrorists sit behind the cams. Between 7 and 1130 pm and from 7 am the guests were banging doors, which seems inevitable due to the architecture of the hotel. In view of the fact that this hotel is brand new it's obviously planned wrong. Even with earplugs I woke at 7 am from people talking in the hallway. Nevertheless the reception staff was very competent and friendly and the parking seemed safe. The free WiFi was not the fastest but did the job. My allover experience is that this hotel is great value for money, if you don't mind the noise too much.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

We staid here one night, 2 adults and two children. The room was very clean and big enough for 4 people , we only had to stay for the night. The hotel is only 5 min by car from the city centre but I think it’s walkable.
In the morning following the advices here on TripAdvisor we went to the bakery opposite the hotel and had very good pain au chocolate.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Lovely cheap hotel, comfy beds, clean and all you need for a quick stop-over.
Decent location, it's a short walk into town (10 minutes).
They let us store our bikes in a safe place and we're more than helpful with everything.
Breakfast a bit basic but other that ...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I really enjoy this hotel, ı stayed with my family and my little girl who is 2.5 years old.

or alsace tour its great for a for some rest . Obernai is really quiet city. ı really enjoy ı can suggest this hotel

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Basic hotel, very clean, excellent courteous and friendly staff, good beds. Not a large room, but sufficient space for luggage and clothing. Bathroom excellent. Large locked parking. Highly recommended for value for money.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple