See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2018

Very basic, we have used it for one night stop over whilst travelling to Italy, it is very cheap so what else do you need for one night. Very close to amenities such as Supermarket, Restaurants etc.. You can check in at any time of night, which is good if you have travelled far.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2018

It's difficult to explain the situation that this hotel is, but I will try to be clear. Despite that everything in the hotel is old and dirty, the room is dark, with stained and smelly sheets, and the odor of cigarette is in every place. Despite the cost of it, I can assure that is better to stay in another place and spend a little bit more. The coming in and coming out of the guests (some of them looking really suspicious) is all night long and it is impossible to sleep. It's a shame that Accor Hotel's chain has something so horrible to offer.

Room tip: Stay away from this hotel.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Decomaimone
Reviewed October 15, 2017

We stayed here because we wanted to visit the French national railway museum and the amazing auto museum. HotelF1 is halfway between the two, has free parking, and it's cheap(ish). A prefabricated structure that's already showing its age. Tiny rooms with a basin, TV, not much else. Loos round the corner, plastic, swimming in water after they've been cleaned. They flush automatically when you leave, which shows the kind of clientele they expect. Staff do the minimal, treat the reception area as a social club including smoking in front of No Smoking signs. Breakfast for 3.50 Euros pathetic, we had to ask for cold milk for the cereal and they were too cheap to offer anything more than plastic teaspoons to eat it with ! When we left, the hotel was advertising rooms at 2/3 of the price we paid through a popular internet booking site. If you must, best to book direct with the hotel online.

Room tip: Find another hotel.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2017

When you consider to get a cheap hotel you should also check out what does cheap actually means. Here, there's no bathroom in the rooms, there's no key to get into the rooms, but a sheet of paper with a code. Between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. the reception is closed so if you don't have a reservation code to get into the hotel, you're locked out.
And if you get out the room to go to the bathroom at night and you forget your code, you're locked out the room.
The hotel promises breakfast a go go, but I didn't stay enough to try and tell you how was it. I left after 3 jours to find another hotel. My fault. I guess it's a good hotel for that prize.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Packed with workers sitting around and fitting with each other, The room was dirty I even killed three bees inside our room. I was totally disgusted by the comforter on the bed,it was old and smelly. Had to ask every day for towels,of the two we were there.The toilet and showers were quite gross.I did not feel safe neither.
Honestly it is not worth it.

Date of stay: August 2017