All reviews train station street parking hard boiled eggs cold cuts room was clean and comfortable tea and coffee making facilities city centre first floor yogurt minibar cheese bath german toilet basel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2019

I like the design, very nice and calm placevery good especially for ppl who want to travel in malhouse, close to the centre of the city and to the cathedralI would stay again in this hotel if I travel again to malhouse

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 16, 2018

This was a good Hotel to stay in to visit Mulhouse. We received a warm welcome. Our rooms were comfortable and breakfast was good. It was about a 20 minute walk into the centre for a meal. On street parking payable from 9 until 5 so as long as you leave the hotel before 9 in the morning it would be ok.

Room tip: We stayed in the front of the Hotel, which was ok.
Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2018

Arrived at about 3.00 p.m. with a warm welcome - multi lingual reception. First problem on street parking payable from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. though the meters take cards. Rooms on first floor were in traditional French style, though our room at the end of the floor was bigger than our friends' room though both had tea and coffee making facilities. Clean and well appointed en-suite bathroom, if a little tired. We were able to settle into our rooms and then had a relaxing beer in the lounge before walking into the town centre, not too far away. Slept well and enjoyed a hot shower before a reasonable breakfast. Wide choice in the usual French breakfast style though the croissant were a little disappointing. Fresh Cona coffee as well as a coffee machine. This was the most expensive hotel in our trip, but we were pleased overall. Staff very friendly and helpful and put up with my attempts to speak French!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for only one night. The room was very clean and comfortable beds. There was complimentary coffee and tea with a brand new kettle. In the room we stayed in there was only a shower (no bath) but great facilities available (ie shower, toilet, hair dryer) and products (eco friendly shampoo and body wash) were offered.

The receptionists were very welcoming and spoke 3 languages - German, English and French.

I wasn’t a fan of the town - not much to do - but lovely hotel!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

The price and location near the train station were important considerations, and this hotel fit the bill nicely. The room was clean and comfortable, if somewhat bare bones. I needed to extend my reservation before arriving, so I phoned and the person was very friendly and accommodating. They have a nice place to park a bike, and they were very helpful with it. I would have liked a minibar or refrig to keep drinks cool, or ice, but neither was available. They did offer put my bottle of water in their refrigerator, however. Breakfast seemed expensive for what was offered. Overall, I feel this hotel is a good value, and they get extra points for friendliness.

Date of stay: July 2018