See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Decent stay with fabulous food and wine. So it’s a bit quirky with a hotel and racket club combined with a restaurant. But that doesn’t matter at all. The family room we stayed in was very spacious but basic. The bathroom was way nicer than you would expect. The food in the restaurant was really good. As was the wine. You could tell the restaurant is a local favourite which is always a good sign. Very nice staff as well who made a big effort to try to speak a bit of English as our French is limited. For one or two nights I will certainly stop here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Well, my sister and her family came over the week end. At the same time I had my parents at home too. The house is too small to have all the family sleeping over the week end... We decided to search an hotel around our place. I knew the squash 3000 on reputation only, many friends told me that the food was great and many business man where going to this place for sports' activities ... In reality I was so happy that it was only ONE night and that we were really tired after a week at work.. The room was stinking, you don't need to smoke as the room had a natural tabac smell... And my parents are no smokers ! The wall were dirty, so was the bed ... They really need to do something, at least re painting. We were not expecting to have a beautiful or authentic room. We were really surprised. I won't eat there either after having spend the night there. The price were high around 20€ the meal , not for the room but It was quite disgusting ... They should really take an action on renovating their rooms..

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was traveling with pets and found it weird that main entry was fight throught the restaurant. I had to carry a litter box right next to tables. I did ask if thats ok, and was told its perfectly OK.It it was me having a meal over there I wouldn't be happy seeing someone walking around with suitcases, cat litter boxes or animals.Place was nice and clean and I would stay there again but I think another entry would be ideal.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Great budget option for an overnight stay. We decided to dine in and were pleasantly surprised by the fresh and tasty food in the restaurant. Sufficient parking is practical and compensated for the location, away from the city center.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is excellent for a night. Rooms are old but clean. Diner expensive and not value for that money. Breakfast is good. Service.. well.. euhm.. experience it yourself ;-) note: gasstation in front. Better take your fuel here then in CH, coz there it is very expensive!

Date of stay: October 2013