All reviews european cities comfortable bed nice hotel breakfast room would stay again en route gym parking spire outskirts
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2019

I stayed here during a business trip, and it was a nice stay. The reception staff speak good English, although a little too fast which tends to make it a little difficult to understand them with their French accent - which I like. Nice, clean rooms. Great breakfast buffet. The location is a little strange. It's situated in the middle of, what looks like, a strip mall. But that's not a big deal. It's nice and comfortable, and I would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
sabrina m, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Mulhouse, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear Kim M,

We thank you for this ,nice review, we are happy that you found your stay comfortable!

We hope to see you again soon ,

Nice evening,

Holiday Inn Staff

Reviewed December 7, 2018

We stayed one night after landing at Basel/Mulhouse Airport The hotel seems very new and the reception staff were excellent, so helpful We were upgraded to a suite due to my husbands Priority Club status . The suite was amazing, bedroom, sitting room , dressing room and bathroom. The bathroom was clean and spacious. The bedroom was large and comfortable and the bed was almost as comfy as the Staybridge Suites in Newcastle (my benchmark for all hotel beds!!)
The breakfast the next morning was really average but included in the room rate
When we were checking out we said we were going to Colmar and the receptionist suggested a couple of villages for us to visit, they were a real treat

All in all, an excellent short stay and a good nightly rate

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Holiday-Inn-Mulhouse, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Mulhouse, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Dear hereandthere23528789,

Thank you for this excellent review , we are so glad to read that, , this is why we like to do our job and it give us strengh to keep going that way.

It was a pleasure for us and we hope to see you again for a new stay.

We wish you a very happy holidays seasons .

Best regards ,

Holiday Inn staff

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here after long drive from UK, easy to park outside, immediate surroundings ok, but high rise flats all around. Good check in and nice clean room with opening windows. Comfy bed, usual Holiday inn standards, pool area was nice. We eat out in restaurant next door, and as breakfast was expensive we eat enroute the next day. Amazing how much hotels seem to think breakfast is worth!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Holiday-Inn-Mulhouse, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Mulhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear Edward M ,

We thank you for this review ! We are glad that you found your stay comfortable and we hope to see you again soon for a new stay .

The Holiday Inn Staff

Reviewed September 16, 2018

First of all, the room was great, absolutely no complaints there at all. We got a nice upgrade due to our status. What they need to work on is their service. We stayed on a weekend and the hotel did not seem to be very full, yet they managed to ruin the breakfast because many basic items were simply not replenished in time, including bread and water for the tea. There was only one lady working in the breakfast room and she was very stressed and when I asked for the hot water she seemed to be quite annoyed. I felt like I had made an enemy in that woman.
Another issue is with the underground parking. Each time you enter the garage you need to speak to reception through the intercom so that they open the gate for you. At some point the intercom was not working and they simply did not let us in. The good news is that there is plenty of free parking around the hotel. So I would advise to save the money for the hotel parking, it is not worth it.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mulhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Hello Eugene K,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Mulhouse, France. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the room

On behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding customer service, and parking arrangement. We will address these concerns. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed July 3, 2018

This is very expensive in Mulhouse and no clever people, I regret to get with my NGO staff, it's not really god kitchen and un clever personnes, I haven't any help for my bags, the breakfast is expensive for so l hotel and manufactury items

Date of stay: August 2017