“Fantastic Villa and Fantastic Welcome”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lloydie04
Chester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Villa and Fantastic Welcome”
Reviewed August 12, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

This is an excellent villa. Very well equipped and the owners are lovely. From booking to arrival the owner could not have been more helpful. The villa is very high specification with everything you could wish for. Lovely location is a quiet residential area, very safe and secure. Lovely beaches nearby and also short drive to shops and restaurants. I have visited this area of corsica a number of times and when I return I will return to this villa. Highly recommended.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lovely pool and grounds
Liked least: It was all fantastic
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
millerfam...
Dorset, United Kingdom
“Lovely generous villa in excellent location”
Reviewed September 19, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

We had a wonderful, relaxing holiday, and particularly enjoyed the amenities and space which the villa offered. It is generously proportioned with two large bathrooms, and a huge kitchen/ dining/ living area; lots of room to spread out. Outside is a pool and interestingly landscaped gardens with number of different spots, both shady and sunny, for sitting and reading, or falling asleep! We had to drag ourselves away from its comforts.

Christian was an excellent host, giving us lots of useful information about the area and always on hand to deal with queries.

The house is in a village quite near a main road, and, while the village has no amenities, it is a five minute drive to a supermarket and ten to Porto Vecchio with all its facilities (though very busy still in September). Best of all it is within easy access of two of Corsica's finest beaches; Pollombaggia and Santa Giulia. Christian gave us a free parking ticket for Santa Giulia and it was also free to park in one of the restaurant car parks at Pollombaggia.
It is about thirty minutes drive from Figari airport. We bought Sunday flights from Simpson Travel and despite what the tourist information says, there were supermarkets open near the villas when we arrived. It was an easy holiday from the point of view of travel and shopping.

A couple of suggestions. We visited the beautiful town of Bonafaccio. The boat trip along the coast is a must, if a little damp, even in a calm sea. Suggest taking rain proofs. Parking was a nightmare though with long queues to get into town at midday. It might be preferable to plan your visit for early morning or late afternoon in season. We ate out a few times. The restaurants were pretty standard, mostly pizza and fish, but a trip to Costa Marina recommended by Christian was truly memorable. See the reviews on Trip Advisor. You may need to reserve a table.

Would certainly return.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Complete privacy
Liked least: Some road noise.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London
Reviewed September 19, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

UK
Reviewed September 18, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

UK
Reviewed August 13, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Sydney
Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Aberdeen
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Management Response
Jul 18, 2013
Dear Sarah and family,

It has been very nice to me to meet you at the villa, thank you for you friendly contact!
Yes, I think that the free parking pass close to the beach provided to my guests is very useful.
I've been very touched when you told you me that "you wanted to spend more time at the villa & didn't want to go back home", I did appreciate.
Sarah, we have many pillows stored at the villa and if you'd asked for others more comfortable I would have provided them with pleasure!
I have already change the pillows in the 2 main bedrooms, just to consider your point of view (so thank you to have helped me to make the villa better :)
I Really hope to see you again at Dona Lisa!
Thank you so much for reviewing the villa.
Warm regards to all of you,
Christian
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing