We were concerned when we read the negative TripAdvisor reviews, but our travel agent assured us it would be great. It wasn't. Expensive beyond all sensibility, without value for the money, e.g. a $7 bottle of wine for $70. No warmth, service is barely good enough, but almost clinical. Unless you have a car, terrible location. $100 cab ride to anywhere. Food options limited to overpriced 2-star to outrageously priced bar food in the lobby on coffee tables. Room was good. Mosquitos by the pool (no extra charge).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleek, striking, and filled with natural light, Hotel Casadelmar is located on a peninsula just outside the town of Porto-Vecchio on the southeast coastline of Corsica, overlooking the Mediterranean. An intimate, contemporary resort, its design blends seamlessly with its environment. Surrounded by well-tended gardens, the hotel offers rooms with clean, uncluttered lines, accented by oversize windows, stone floors, and brightly colored fabrics that reflect both the calm and liveliness of the Corsican lifestyle. Each accommodation also boasts an outdoor terrace with sunbeds, and sweeping sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Casadelmar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casadelmar Hotel Porto Vecchio
- Casadelmar Porto Vecchio
- Hotel Casadelmar Corsica/Porto-Vecchio