All reviews old town pool area great position nice breakfast five minute walk modern hotel port area southern corsica steep hill per person rear harbour sea veccio porto comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located very near the harbor with beautiful views of the sea on one side and the pool area on the other. We were warmly welcomed by the staff and escorted to our room. The hotel is very clean, comfortable and modern. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Daryl M
Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

Located at the harbour you have a view of either the harbour or the pool area. Most pleasant staff and responsive for our needs travelling with a 2-year old and a 8-month old (actually faster then we asked). Wifi speed should have been better, otherwise no complains.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RuneSkj
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Having left an over-rated boutique hotel in Propriano earlier than planned we were lucky to find this one.Staff excellent. Room sizeable with large balcony.Spotlessly clean.Rear view over Pool& garden. Frontal view would be over Harbour & sea. Probably the only reason this is not 4 stars is because the restaurant does not cater for lunch or evening meals.No problems there because you are only a short walk into town where choices are numerous. Breakfast is 14 euros but as good as any we found.Overall total satisfaction.

Room tip: The rear gets sun in afternoon. The front in a.m.
Date of stay: September 2015
3  Thank breakheart1
Reviewed September 15, 2015

Situation on the sea front a short walk from the port and restaurants. If looking for a clean basic hotel this serves well, if looking for anything else look else ware. The hotel is very basic and totally characterless. Adequate for a short stop over but not for a long term stay. Bedroom and amenities are basic, with a cold tiled floor and no carpeting. The duvets and pillows are of poor quality. The breakfast was basic and better to walk down to the port for breakfast. I found the staff unhelpful and uninterested. The Wi-Fi would not work in my room, I was told this was because of high winds and would work the following day, but after a 4 day stay it still never worked. I suspect the truth is that because my room was at the end of the building it never works in this room. No view from the balcony due to overgrown trees directly in front . Asked 3 months in advance for a pool view room but on arrival was told off handily that none were available. The one thing that lives up to expectations is the large pool to the rear, this was good, but be warning if you ask for a pool towel you will be charged 3 euros for every towel that you use. I would suggest bringing your own.

Room tip: Avoid room 219 and 218 no view no wi fi
Date of stay: September 2015
5  Thank David B
Reviewed September 14, 2015

The location is perfect with just a short walk to the port and restaurants. However equally important it is just far enough away not to be noisy at night.
The service was perfect from as soon as we arrived including a free upgrade with a sea view.
Very important to me is parking. When I mentioned about parking and concerns about security and access as I have a Ferrari they said not to worry. When I arrived they has cordoned a parking space off next to reception for the car. This was amazing and a really nice gesture for someone who loves his car as much as I do!
Everything was perfect about the hotel from the room to the pool area. Could not fault anything.

Room tip: High floor. The views from the front and back are equally good just depending whether you want a mountain or sea view
Date of stay: August 2015