1,694 results
All reviewsmini clubchef du villagegreat clubsolariumdavideseason
Reviewed August 11, 2017

I took my 5 year old daughter abroad for the first time and I couldn't have asked for a better time. The resort was beautiful and the facilities excellent. That would have made a good holiday but it was even better thanks to the people. We were the only English speaking family but were made to feel part of it by guests and staff. My daughter is insisting we return next year and we will. Mini club was so good. After a few hours she was part of it for the week. I don't know how the staff maintain their smiles but they do. Alex loved them all. Even the cleaners who were excellent smiled and chatted, never met such a content bunch of people. Brilliant.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Club Med
Reviewed June 4, 2017

If you look for an old, low cost and junk industrial food then don't hesitate and book to the San Ambrogio Club Med. No local food and we are in Corsica :-( No A/C in the room, No WLAN, TV in the room not working well because of the bandwidth, ambiance is not great... the beach is very small, the boat are very small too...I prefer to stop here.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank sergioLyon228
Reviewed April 22, 2017

The team was great, location is pretty outstanding and you can do many different activities from paddle board, sailing to hiking. Not a huge place for nightlife but otherwise quite fun. The food was good but nothing special.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Club Med & can find nothing bad to say about it.
A beautiful situation, good food, lots of sports & great dance music & shows in the evening.
A big thank you to the charismatic English bar manager Alex and the tennis coaches Martin & Florian for their excellent coaching.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LesleyP578
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I am giving 2 out of 5 simply because the location of this Club Med is stunningly beautiful - but then most of Corsica is lovely, so you can't really go wrong. We stayed one week with our 3 kids, spending a lot more than we normally would for a week's holiday in the hope that the many activies offered by the club would keep the kids happy while we rested and relaxed a bit. What a mistake!!! Our ten year old was relatively happy in the junior club but the teenage club was inexistant. Despite being by the sea our 2 boys only spent one hour by the sea in the whole week we were there. Why? Because their monitor doesn't like the sea! Most of the time they were left to their own devices with no activities organised. On the Friday they were offered an outing at an extra cost of €60 per person but as it is was to a town we had already visited, our boys didn't go. This meant that the two monitors who were supposed to be organising activities for the teenage club were absent for the whole day, accompanying only 8 kids on the outing and leaving dozens with nothing to do at the club. When I complained at reception the response was verging on rude and I subsequently became invisible every time I went to the reception. This place is way too expensive for what it offers.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family