See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2016

Large, modern rooms. Easy access to the long, white-sand beach behind the hotel. Meals were great. Walked to the fort on a nearby hill - interesting. Insist on a room away from the street -- which could be very noisy. We had to request a different room for one of our group. But overall an enjoyable experience.

Room tip: Not on street side.......
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2016

When we came here last year, it looked like new and my husband thought it was recently renovated because it was his second time to stay in the hotel. The hotel is nice and clean. The room we had was spacious, and the bathroom was too. The balcony was small but had a good view to the sea. They have a fast and reliable internet connection which I am very grateful for because I was doing program runs and writing my thesis at the time. We also had a big desk in the room which was comfortable to work on with my 2 laptops. The location of the hotel is very good. It's a short walk from the beach and the restaurants and shops downtown. The town itself is charming and I like the local feel to it. We didn't take the breakfast option because my husband wanted to buy the quiche, pan au chocolat and lava cakes from the nearby bakeries. They were really good.

All in all, it was nice to work in the hotel in the morning until afternoon, again thanks to the free reliable wifi and nice desk table, then enjoy the beach in the late afternoon and dine in one of the local restaurants serving fresh seafood. The hotel staff was warm and friendly and some were even supportive to my work. Our 2-week stay is one of my most productive time doing thesis work. Suffice to say, I finished my thesis on time. June is a good time to visit Calvi and will definitely book the hotel when we come back.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed November 18, 2015

Located next to the beach and about 1km to town. Supermarket nearby also. It has been updated and is modern inside. Very clean rooms and nice furnishing. it does need more hooks and rails to hang towels and other drying garments. Staff were pleasant to interact with at all times. Breakfast buffet is adequate with basic continental fare.

Room tip: Facing the sea.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2015

Its a 2 minute walk to the beach or10 minutes into town. Perfect for me was the 25 minutes drive to the mountains for daily hiking trips. Staff efficient and helpful, rooms large modern and clean. My request for the 2nd floor was granted which gives a nice open aspect to see. Wifi signal fine in room and would stay here again no problem.

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank Ross_Eld
Reviewed October 1, 2015

Well located on a main Street at the entrance of the town: two minutes walk from the beach and ten minutes walk to downtown Calvi, this hotel has a parking and three floors. Our room was modern, quiet, and comfortable. We took our shower in a bathtub as when we were younger. We spent a very pleasant week at this hotel and in the Calvi area.
The staff is friendly and helpful. The minus sides: no elevator, but you can ask for help to carry your luggage; their WiFi is weak except close to the lobby. My recommendation is to take a room away from the street to make sure your are not disturbed by the traffic noise.

Room tip: The rooms closest to the beach are the quietest, and those on the ground floor are best for old persons.
Date of stay: September 2015