“A nice view hotel”

Ranked #34 of 42 Hotels in Ios
Norway
“A nice view hotel”
Reviewed August 30, 2009

It was my second time in Ios when I first came To Petradi. There are of course positive and negative sides.
The thing is that maybe because of the lack of time the rooms are not clean, But i Dont mind that, at least if they can respect and let me sleep and give me clean towels and toilet papers :) Which I always got.
The particular thing that I disliked was that a lot of things from the restaurant menu they didnt had it for hand : i.e. : fresh orange juice, fresh fish and so on.
But the view is excelent, U can feel yourself safe cuz u have the security man Dani there, and he gives a lot of help and tips for discover the other pearls from in the Island.
He was very helpfull when I leave the island.
Maybe the furniture is old, BUT my bed was very good too sleep in. Maybe the toilet was not good, not finish build, but I almost never stayed in my room. I was happy they had fridge!!! So I could have always cold water, beer and coke in my room!
And I should say the view is amazing!!! And not so far from the Chora town and too Mylopotas beach, U can nicely take a walk!! :)

• Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
6 Thank Marthuxia

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Greek first
Thessaloniki, Greece
Reviewed August 23, 2009

This hotel is just filthy and totally run down.
Our room was disgusting, very dirty with broken furniture.
The bedsheets and towels must have been in use for more than 10 years, in any other hotel they would have thrown them away by now.
I would definitely never stay there again or recommend this hotel to anyone.
Ios is a great place with many great hotels. Hotel Petradi is probably the worst hotel in Ios though.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
8 Thank Moie N

Travelers are raving about these Ios hotels

Athens
Reviewed July 16, 2009

The hotel had the most beautiful view we had ever seen giving moments of dreaming. There was every day room service..!!! The environment and the staff as well were very warm and friendly. Thank you PETRADI and we wish to come back again next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
5 Thank ninaAthens
Athens
Reviewed June 6, 2009

location is good.close to the town center
Beautiful hotel, extremely friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other people and would stay there again

• Stayed August 2008, traveled with family