Marcos Village Hotel
Hotels.com
$120
$94
Agoda.com
Far-Out Village Hotel(Milopotas)(Great Value!)
$33
$199
Ios Palace Hotel(Milopotas)
$404
getaroom.com
All reviewshis wifecheap drinksair conminute walkperfect locationtvpartyportbalconycocktails
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome for young people. Myself and two girlfriends stayed here for two nights. The location is amazing we literally walked to the clubs and back each night. The pool is good and has wifi. The family who run it are awesome! Such a good laugh with Yanis. Would recommend backpacker to stay here, well worth it.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Markos village is located perfectly if you like the town life!! George and Maria are the most frindliest owners I've experienced in Greece!! The cannot do enough for you!! Good rooms, cheap cocktails and if you get to know the barman Giannis he is such a nice guy and he knows of the best Thai resteraunt in iOS because his wife owns it!! Will deffinently be back! Thanks Markos village for the great experience!!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank aspina-aus
Reviewed August 28, 2013

First off, I'll start this off by saying I'm a 23-year old girl who was traveling with a 23-year old guy friend. That being said, I was absolutely blown away with Marcos Village.

We booked it on a whim after looking at a few reviews and hearing a friend say it was worth booking. We came in looking for a fun, exciting, relaxing 3-day vacation trip while finishing out a long 2 month stay in Greece. I was immediately impressed at Marcos by when stepping off the Ferry I immediately saw a huge sign for Marcos Village and a cheery Yiorgos. There were a few of us on the ferry all heading to Marcos and immediately we made friends with some other young international travelers.

We arrived at Marcos to be pleasantly surprised at the pool and bar area as well as the double private room that me and my friend got together. For $32 euro a person, it was a bit steep, but I still wouldn't have gone anywhere else.

The rooms were nice and clean and air conditioned. The staff was wonderful and accommodating. The location THE LOCATION was absolutely perfect. We were a $1.50 euro and 5 minute bus ride from the beach and a 3 minute walk to the bars/nightlife.

This may have been just when I was there but the people were absolutely amazing staying there. They were all young, fun, and exciting international travelers. We would hang out every night by the pool and drink at the pool bar and then head to the bar scene later. We met so many amazing people that we still call friends today.

If you are a young traveler looking to meet people, enjoy your time, and stay out late, I'd recommend Marcos. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Ios.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Alexis B
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The place is beautiful, big clear rooms, pool, friendly staff, central position, in fact is situated in the centre of chora (the village) so it's close to the many clubs and discos... but it costs about 20€ per night, that is good for who is on holidays, but is too much expensive for who works in Ios

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Pierluigi93
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Markos Village is the place to rest in Ios. I just can say good words about it. The location is perfect. Markos Village is situated in the middle of Chora, a few steps away from the Fun Pub the new Scandinavian restaurant, ATM machine, supermarket and the bus stop (way to Mylopotas or Yialos Port). All the bars and pubs of the amazing nightlife of Ios are just in front of the hotel (2 minutes walking away). Free picking up and dropping off from the port. The rooms are really clean, cozy and confortable (A/C, TV, and fridge included) and the view of the sunset over Chora every evening from the balcony of your room is incredible. No words! Markos Village has free wi-fi too and a wonderful Swiming Pool Bar to rest during the day and to meet new people. Really good social atmosphere.
I kept the best of Markos Village for the final of my review: THE STAFF. George, his wife Maria and Giannis are extremely friendly and helpful. They will make you feel at home. Any question or any suggestion you need, no doubt, ask them and they will try to help you. I just can say them: thanks for everything and see you next time!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends