Everything Princess Sissy advertises is false or is misleading.
1) The showers are never hot and often turned off when it was still on
2) They offer air conditioning for 5 euro per day although the room we stayed in didnt even have a fan.
3) Port transfers are not free, we organised to be picked up but when we got to the port no one was there.
4) Manager Nikos and staff are all really unfriendly and unhelpful.
5) Internet is one of the facilities advertised on hostel world and hostel bookers although it was only when we had purchased a drink or meal from their bar that we were welcomed to use it. After theyd given us the wrong menu and therefore a meal that we didnt actually want, we were told to move on and not use the internet.
Its not in a good location
If you want to stay in ios- book ahead and find something way better for a better price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your A1 Princess Sissy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Princess Sissy