Seabreeze Hotel
Aegeon Hotel(Milopotas)
$46
$74
$69
Homer's Inn Hotel(Ios)(Great Value!)
$39
$43
$42
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
Far-Out Village Hotel(Milopotas)(Great Value!)
$32
$31
Priceline
  • Pool
$113
$108
All reviewsinfinity poolsea breezelovely hostsquick tourguided tourfelt instantlylocal eaterieslove at first sighther husbandios portgreek islandscold beerstunning viewsroom numbertakes minsstayed longerfeel home
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed for three nights and it was by far the nicest and most relaxing accommodation of the trip. The service was lovely and the hotel itself was amazing. The location is perfect as it is away from the bars/clubs but still within walking distance and the view every night was incredible. We will definitely be back and its the only place we would stay in Ios!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at seabreeze for 2 nights and it was just amazing! Annerie and Chris are the friendliest people and made our stay even more enjoyable. The views from the hotel are incredible and the rooms are also impeccable. Even though the hotel is a little bit out of the main town everything about Seabreeze makes it worth it! We highly recommend it and will definitely be back soon!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The best hotel, the best people running the place, the best view in the island and the best service ever!!! And trust me it's the 10th year we stayed in the island. We stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks with our 3 month son and we wish it could last forever.
Anna and chris and their 4 year old son hug you for the minute they meet you. We love you and every time we come to ios we will stay to seabreeze.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Unbelievable hotel. Excellent customer service. Perfect views. Would wholeheartedly recommend. Would give 6 stars if possible. Their is a lovely pool and deck area. It's a 15 minute walk around the bay to ios town, with a number of beaches within walking distance.

Ask for the crumpets/scotch pancakes for breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 24, 2013

From the Moment I stepped off the Boat in the Port Of Ios, I was greeted with a big smile and a hug from Annerie, the Proprietor of Seabreeze, after 30Hours in transit from Australia, she made me feel like I had just arrived home.
As she helped carry my bags up the stairs I could see that no expense had been spared in Building this beautiful place. A sensational Infinity pool with Couches and Deck Chairs, a well air-conditioned sitting area to watch the sunset, and 5 Star quality rooms, ranking far higher than any other destination on my trip.
Along with the Views, the hospitality was almost indescribable it was that amazing. A couple, that have spent the last 15 years building the accommodation from scratch, is what makes this more of a home than a motel. A group of 6 stayed here and Annerie and Chris, were accommodating to any of our requests. I have already informed them that I will be returning next year to stay again because I enjoyed it that much.
Seabreeze can only be described as 'Perfect'
-Stunning Views
-Modern Clean Rooms
-Cheap!
-Hospitality that make you want to stay forever.

Thank You Chris and Annerie, you well and truly made the highlight of my whole trip to Europe!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends