“Amazing Thai!!!”

Ranked #50 of 102 Restaurants in Ios
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed in IOS for a week and we ate here four or five times. Excellent attentive service and possibly the tastiest Thai food we have eaten. A MUST!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Funky little Thai restaurant , with crazy good food .. Free wifi & deserts ..eating Thai like a boss !!

Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Ate here having been once two years prior. This restaurant has become quite popular and I would recommend getting in early (before 8pm) to guarantee a seat.

The food is Thai but also with a mix of international cuisine, the food is tasty, big portions, served relatively quickly and the staff are friendly. The owner/cook is Thai so it's authentic!

Definitely try it if you like Thai food and ate in IOS.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

really low prices for the portions of perfect thai food

?Amazing food, fantastic service and a great price. I never thought I would get the best Thai Curry I have ever had whilst in Greece.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Amazing food, fantastic service and a great price.

Highly recommended to anybody looking for Thai food on the greek Island of IOS.