“exceleent food the best of all in ios”
Review of Thai Smiles

Thai Smiles
Ranked #55 of 102 Restaurants in Ios
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2012

i have visite many times this place and the food is excellen

Reviewed June 18, 2012

[8:00:45 μμ] yiannis mplimes: Great Thai restorand .a very personal service for gianni and lovely wife.i can warmly recommend this Thai restorant if you visit iOS island........

1  Thank elias a
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Really nice Thai food considering Greece and Thailand are very far away from each other.Fantastic tastes ! Fantastic service ! Fantastic place !

Reviewed June 15, 2012

My wife and I spent two weeks in Ios this summer. We stumbled onto Thai Smiles walking through town our second night on the island. What a find!
The restaurant is run by a woman born and raised in Thailand who married a Greek man and moved to Ios. The food is the real deal. We ate there five times over our two weeks and every dish we has was delicious. We tried the Pad Thai, Singapore Noodles, and multiple stir fried dishes. They let you choose how spicy you want your meals, from 1 to 5 stars. I personally prefer it so hot I almost cry so I asked for 7 and was not disappointed. My wife who thinks I'm insane asked for 2s and was happy with the results.
Overall I'd highly recommend Thai Smiles to anyone looking for good authentic thai food for a reasonable price with a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

really low prices for the portions of perfect thai food