“Poetry on a plate”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Wales
“Poetry on a plate”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were on an island hopping holiday, we were given insider tip to head to a certain restaurant in the village, unfortunately it was fully booked but we were recommended by the staff there to try LB's. On the way we stopped in the square for a mojito and our waitress recommended us to the top waitress and LB's so she sorted us a great table (it's a small island and everyone knows everyone else so it's always worth asking, and being nice!). We were a family of 4 plus our skipper and hostess. A cosy (you are very near to the other tables) table on the terrace, I didn't see the interior so I can't comment on that.
Anyway, all the food was delicious, I particularly enjoyed the feta fondue (actually all 6 of us enjoyed it, it was such a large starter). Everyone thoroughly enjoyed everything.
Service was very friendly, helpful and efficient. A really relaxed atmosphere and huge portions!
If I ever return to Ios and this restaurant is still there I will definitely be returning!

• Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The atmosphere in Lord Bryon is special. The eclectic décor is fascinating and the staff are friendly and helpful, nothing seems to much trouble. The only problem was eating all of the delicious food that was served to us! Would happily go and enjoy another evening at Molly's marvellous restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“'Awesome'”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Lord Byron was recommended to us by a local. My family & I were so happy we took her up on her suggestion! It was the best meal we had while visting Greece, full of flavour & such generous portions! Wonderful atmosphere, fit out was quirky with artistic appeal. Staff were extremely helpful & accomadating.
Thank you to the owners for having a chic little restaurant & such tasty quality food.

• Visited June 2014
“Best restaurant on Ios!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Been coming hear for four years and the specials list keeps on impressing me every year!! and where do I start with the cocktails!! Get in there n get ur self a frozen mojito... Delizioso!!

“Best place in Ios”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Lovely and friendly service ! The food is that nice you'll lick your plate clean!! Went back 3 times in one week with all my Fam! best cocktails!! Especially the expresso martini yummy! and dont forget Molly,s Home made cake!,!

• Visited July 2014