“Great Place!”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I really enjoyed my experience here at Fahims as the staff were friendly and they produced the most scrummiest inidan food I have ever taste! Will be coming back to this resturant with my friends and family!

1  Thank Lucy e

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Have eaten at Fahims now several times and have to say the food is excellent. My wife particularly liked the Red Mullet. The menu is varied to accommodate all tastes and the staff cannot do enough to help guide you through the menu and if there is something that you particularly want, they are more than happy to try and make for you.

I'm constantly surprised when the bill arrives to find it is far less than expected and unlike many restaurants does not just add on 12.5% servicecharge. I would recommend the buffet meal on a Sunday,which is good for families and very relaxed, enabling you to eat as much as you like. definitely my favourite Indian resturant. Try it!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

From the lovely bar area to the beautifully refurbishised interior,This new Indian Restaurant is a breath of fresh air is Swanley, With a great new menu of fish, lamb shank and duck dishes. We could not fault any of the new dishes. Its definatelly worth a visit as we only choose Fahim's for Curry now.
M & J - Crockenhill

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Visited in November and were really pleased to find new dishes on the menus including liver and lamb shank! The service was excellent. Be back soon..

Reviewed December 11, 2012

As there are almost as many Indian Restaurants in Swanley as there are lamp-posts, I have to say I was a little surprised when the sign went up announcing the opening of yet another on the site of a previous Chinese Restaurant.
Many moons passed without anything happening until finally in the autumn the lights went on and Fahim's had arrived!
It is impossible to see it properly from the street as it is sub ground level but having been to the Chinese that was there before on many occasions, we knew the lay out. Upstairs is a bar and seating area, where I have yet to spot anyone at all, but downstairs is a vast improvement.
The seating is arranged along both sides of the room with a clear walkway up the centre.
The lighting is the most obvious change, concealed behind ceiling cornices, it changes through the colours of the rainbow (I believe it's supposed to induce a feeling of calm srenity but it does feel a bit reminiscent of waiting at a the traffic lights.) You do stop noticing it after a while!
The cutlery, crockery and table linen are all good quality, and the seating is comfortable and not at all cramped.
The menu has all of the usual recognisable fare tikka massala etc but some dishes I have not seen before. Curried squid?? Everything I have ordered has been of exceptional quality..the nan breads in particular are very light and delicious.
We have now visited four times and have started to be greeted as regulars by the friendly attentive and professional staff, and have been offered free drinks and desserts.
Tuesday nights they have been running a £15 per head offer which includes poppadoms, starter, main course & side or bread, and dessert, which represents quite a saving.
I didn't think we needed another Indian Restaurant in Swanley, but perhaps we do!

1  Thank Jo R