“Superb all round”

Premier Inn Swanley Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Swanley
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We arrived very early as I had a business meeting early afternoon. We were allowed to check in early so I could leave my wife there while I attended my meeting. While waiting we had lunch in the adjoining Beefeater pub/ restaurant and very nice it was too. Up to the very spacious room which was spotlessly clean and off to my meeting I went. We had booked a table for our evening meal on arrival and right on time we were shown to this table. Food was excellent as was the service by a young man named Remell. Surprisingly, the bar prices were very good as I`d expected higher due to being "down south". All in all a great location for where I needed to be and a very pleasant stay. I will definitely recommend this hotel to any of my colleagues travelling to this part of the country

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Swanley Hotel

Reviewed February 23, 2014

another great stay,very freindly and clean,room 7 was a bit worn with marks on the ceiling and wall,very unusual? but was clean with all the usual refinements,unfourtunatly room 7 must back on/adjoin to the beefeater pub next door,so when you have the curtains open you can see into the bar and would think they could see into room 7? there was also some irratating noise sometimes comming from the adjoining wall,where perhaps people in the bar area were moving around?. I had a meal deal booked for one and found out by chance I had two on my ticket given to me at reception on my arrival,and had been charged for two! this is not what i had booked! my wife who was with me never has a meal deal as she likes to have a better choice from the menu,you only get a certain choice with a meal deal,but i can only assume premier inn charged for two,as there were two staying in room 7,although i only booked and paid for one meal,so watch out for that one,I was refunded once i queried there mistake,who gave the go ahead to charge my debit card a extra meal deal i do not know,but it was not me.The bins and ashtrays outside were full so could do with emptying more often,the beefeater next door was very good and very busy,the carpark was full,so beware when busy,it looks like a shared carpark although its big,the staff and Sara our waitress were excellent,We will return again sometime when we meet up again with family and freinds,but not in room 7.a big thank you to everyone.

Room Tip: Car parking can be busy at peak times,if you are having a meal book in advance peak times, room 7 c...
Reviewed February 20, 2014

A very comfortable 4 nights here.Rooms were spacious and clean. Excellent shower which is always a bonus.Only downside is if they are busy you have to wait a while for your cooked breakfast but thats because its open to the general public and breakfast is in their adjoining Beefeater restaurant.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Always have a good experience at premier inn and the Swanley was no different, it was very clean, comfortable, gr8 on site resturant and bar, staff in hotel and resturant were very informative and helpful. Always look forward to staying @ a premier inn and will continue to do so

Room Tip: First floor then u don't need the lift
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Premier inns are normally comfortable, but this bed was the most uncomfortable mattress we ever slept in. The good night guarantee seems utterly worthless, as staff have not followed up on complaints made. We had no sleep and backache all weekend. Breakfast was cold and waitress disappeared so we couldn't tell her.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Swanley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for your review. It really matters to us that our guest have a comfortable nights sleep, and we guarantee this. Your comments have been noted and will be duly followed up by both our Customer Services Team and the Management team at this hotel. Once again thank you for your review we do hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Stayed at the Premier Inn, Swanley, Kent weekend of 8/2/14, upon arrival told by receptionist that there was no need to book for breakfast!
Got to breakfast following morning to be told that they were told by the hotel that there were only 19 for breakfast and had so far served over 100 and could not serve us due to lack of eggs! Why on earth does the restaurant not cater on capacity and why doesn't the hotel say to book breakfast?
What a disaster travelled home to a nearby supermarket to get breakfast some hour later!
We had been to this restaurant before in Dec 2013 for a breakfast meeting and the service then was blamed on poor staff ability, really feel this restaurant is way below the Premier Inn standard.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Swanley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

friendly helpful staff always somebody about ,very clean & freash , overall a fab place to stay , would staying again with out any doubt...
just need more car parking reserved places for people staying there ..

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swanley
Premier Inn London Orpington
Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel & Spa
Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa
Premier Inn London Eltham Hotel
Travelodge London Sidcup Hotel
Holiday Inn London-Bexley

Been to Premier Inn Swanley Hotel? Share your experiences!