“Excellent staff!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Swanley
Devon, UK
“Excellent staff!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

A typical Premier Inn, what more can you say?! However, the staff here were particularly friendly & helpful. We stayed to attend a family party locally & the rooms were excellent for what we needed. We needed 2 taxis to get back to the hotel & the staff couldn't have been more helpful when half of our party arrived ten minutes before the other.
Highly recommended for the money!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank 1Traveldream

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Droitwich
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Premier Inn have budget accommodation nailed and this is a great example of what they do so well. A warm welcome, spotless room and a very comfortable bed. Once premier inns decide to offer free unlimited WiFi they will be providing perfection.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Travelpirate89
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I chose to stay here as it was close by Mum's residential care home when I was called back to the UK urgently.
The staff here but especially Sam and Olga on the front desk have gone out of their way to assist me whilst I have dealt with Mum's funeral arrangements, their caring attitude and assistance has been much appreciated.
The room is spacious enough with everything I need, lashings of hot water, and as the big man himself says a comfortable bed, a heating system that works very efficiently as well; coming from a hot Middle East to a cold March in the UK I really like this.
Breakfast has been in the Beefeater attached to the hotel, I opted for the all you can eat cooked version so far of traditional English, choice of cereals or porridge, fruit juice, tea & coffee, pastries all unlimited for 8.25 is very good value, freshly prepared as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank jacquiad
Cambridge
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had booked to stay online at this hotel and had reserved a family room. When I arrived, because I arrived late in the evening (I had not given a time!) they had reallocated my room and I got a disabled room, not the end of the world, I was still quite content. I got up the next morning and went to get a shower, operated the changeover valve and got covered in water, the valve was broken and had some sticky tape around the pipework going into it. I had to have a bath and was now running very late for a meeting. Reported this to reception, who said yes they knew it was broken, I should have been told but because I was late this was the only room available anyway! The lady who told me this was the same one who checked me in, so I had to leave very rapidly as she had certainly not told me, I would have been very unhappy but could have got up earlier to have a bath. The bedroom wall looked like someone had been attacking it with a chair and had all marks down the edge of it, really not a well looked after hotel and only been open just over a year!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank James M
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Swanley Hotel, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Many thanks for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please could you email your booking details to talktous@premierinn.com so we can investigate further. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I received a warm welcome from the reception staff on arrival and the check-in process was quick and easy. My room was fresh and clean and the bed was super comfy. The only fault with my room was the view from my window, which was the wall of the Beefeater next door. It didn’t matter as I was visiting friends and only used the room to sleep. I had dinner in the Beefeater next door and received the same friendly welcome and service from the restaurant staff. My meal was simple, but delicious. My only tip to future guest is to make sure you put your "do not disturb sign" on the door if you don't plan to check-out before noon as the cleaning staff will knock. (My sign ripped.)
I will definitely use the hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Lynsey E
Downham Market, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I travelled down to Kent to visit family and once again we stayed at the Swanley premier inn. It provides good value for money and has the added bonus of having a good restaurant attached. The only problem is is that when the restaurant is busy it is difficult to find parking spaces in the car park. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean and very comfortable. This is the 3rd time we have stayed here at this premier inn and it certainly won't be the last.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank jayteelancashire
Guildford
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We booked a family room a couple of months ago to stay the night after a family party we were going too. We paid just over £45 for myself and my husband and our teenage son which included breakfast. We have generally stayed in 4 or 5 star hotels so given this and a couple of other reviews of this hotel we were prepared to be disappointed but the welcome we had by the receptionist was great. She gave us all the information we needed and the room itself was clean, nicely furnished and a good size.
We had the early bird dinner in the adjoining Beefeater - a really good meal and again great value. The food was good, the decor etc is quite nice and modern and the staff couldn't have been more professional.
Breakfast was again in the adjoining Beefeater and provided a good selection and all staff were polite and helpful.
All in all we were pleasantly surprised and if all Premier Inns are of a similar standard we will choose them more often.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank laroche12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Swanley
Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel & Spa
Rowhill Grange Hotel & Utopia Spa
Travelodge London Sidcup Hotel
Holiday Inn London-Bexley
Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel
Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel
#2 of 2 in Bexleyheath
Holiday Inn Express London - Dartford

Been to Premier Inn Swanley Hotel? Share your experiences!