Stayed for 8 nights to see the attractions in the area such as Hever Castle, Chartwell and Rochester. Hotel was very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. The Hotel is new and is in a great location for many Castles, Gardens and Historic Houses. There is tea and coffee making facilities in the room and there is also a hairdryer. The restaurant next door, (The Bull), gets very busy so you are best booking a meal early in the day to get an evening meal at a time that suits you. Staff in the restaurant very pleasant and friendly despite it being very busy most evenings. There are also pubs and restaurants in the nearby towns such as Sevenoaks, Westerham and Brasted We would recommend this hotel, great prices and great accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brilliantly located a short drive from Brands Hatch, Bluewater Shopping Centre and The O2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Swanley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swanley Hotel Swanley
- Premier Inn Swanley Hotel Kent