Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful Pottery in Chiang Mai

A beautiful experience and if you love quality pottery it is the place to go. Their technique only... read more

Reviewed January 4, 2024
Cheryl S
Melbourne, Australia
Amazing craftsmanship to see

The setting is beautiful with garden and Thai styled buildings. Impressive worship where you can... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2023
LizzyG20182018
Melbourne, Australia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2014

When I entered the grounds of Chiang Mai Celadon (also known as TCeladon); I knew I was in for a beautiful experience. The artfully manicured and designed grounds are only surpassed by the outstanding beauty of the objects within the Lanna styled showroom. As I entered I was greeted by the friendly and knowledgeable staff. My tour of the artisan objects was breathtaking. So many beautiful and unique designs and shapes. Objects for every occasion were available. TCleadon is truly a destination not to miss when one travels to North Thailand.

2  Thank wbcalj
Reviewed November 4, 2014

I love celadon and T Chiang Mai Celadon is where I go to purchase it. At this unique venue you can actually see the entire process from start to finish! But, before you enjoy that part of your learning and shopping experience, take time to explore the beautiful grounds studded with traditional Lanna Teak homes, flowers, fish ponds, fountains and yes, even some chickens and rabbits! This is NOT a rush in and rush out shopping experience. Plan plenty of time to enjoy the warm Thai welcome you will receive from the Chiang Mai Celadon Team as well as a refreshing welcoming glass of lemongrass tea and then proceed to have your "socks knocked off" as you browse the showroom. So many beautiful designs, some even hand-painted by their talented artisans to take home as a "forever memory" of your Chiang Mai holiday. I'm completely blown away by the celadon jewelry they produce, Also, make sure you take a look at the celadon buttons they craft. I can just imaging celadon buttons on a jacket, blouse or coat! Simply stunning! If your're looking for the best celadon this is where you will find it! This is a "do not miss this stop during your holiday" venue! Marie (nannyre)

2  Thank nannyre
Reviewed November 2, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at Chiang Mai celadon. I loved watching the process from the start to the finish piece. My goodness and what beautiful pieces they are. I picked a very beautiful pot all hand carved and painted. The show room at Chiang Mai celadon is unbelievable so many beautiful things to take back home and show off to family and friends. I will be buying more on line.
Thank you Chiang Mai Celadon I love my pot. Kathleen from Australia .

4  Thank Kathleen M
Reviewed October 31, 2014

When you enter the grounds of this beautiful village (factory) one can only feel at peace. Chiang Mai Celadon is a unique and unfortunately dying art. I love my celadon am very proud of my beautiful Chiang Mai Celadon pieces. Chiang Mai Celadon is not just a celadon producer it is here the tourist can learn so much about the art; the area and the lives of Thai people. This may sound silly but one can feel the love in every piece. Do yourself a favour and contact Chiang Mai Celadon when you are in Chiang Mai. I promise you not only will it enhance your home, but will enhance your love of the Thai people. Collecting Chiang Mai Celadon however is addictive.

3  Thank Nomad809876
Reviewed October 28, 2014

Set on beautiful grounds in traditional Lanna style buildings, Tassanee Celadon is a must see for those with an interest to either view or purchase Chiang Mai Celadon.

Visitors can see first hand the manufacturing process of this beautiful product and watch the artists adding their personal touches. For those so inclined classes are also available so you can make your very own piece of celadon. There is a huge onsite collection of Thai ceramics along with fabrics, paintings, silverware and much more collected by the owner over many years.

Celadon ceramics can be made to order or purchased through the onsite store with items including dinnerware, home décor, gifts and souvenirs. The staff are friendly, helpful and attentive and you will be warmly welcomed. My favourite place in Chiang Mai for celadon.

Date of experience: July 2014