Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
SarahAldred
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Simply Divine

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 27, 2012
I just left Tao Gardens a few days ago but it's benefits will remain with me for a long time. This is no temporary alleviation of problems but a long term insight for me. After getting frustrated trying to measure and compare all the main Thailand health retreats, I later came across Tao in a google search at work, just felt it was good and when I called them I knew they were the right people/place to go to.

The staff are all very professional - I am a nutritionist/health scientist myself and it was nice to see how professional all the therapists were. The treatments and massages I had were all great and unique (and I'm very fussy about who I would let treat my body - I always find the top professionals). I am very healthy but still found these treatments transcending.

The food was amazing - and such a joy to come off a dreadful flight and have my first meal here! All staff were considerate and extremely polite. The place was also divine - the presence of nature is very strong, pure and moving well. I was blessed to find this place, will never forget my experiences there even from one trip. Also the value was very good. I look forward to returning soon.
Date of stay: September 2012
Restaurant
3.6 miles from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
2.7 miles from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
Free parking
Our stay during Loy Krathong Festival. Very quiet and peaceful place.
  • Vio.com
    • Agoda.com
    3.1 miles from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
    7.7 miles from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
    Free parking
    Bamboo  Villa Veranda at Mala Dhara Eco Resort and Yoga Retreat Center Chiang Mai Thailand
      6.1 miles from Tao Garden Health Spa & Resort
      View more hotels in Doi Saket
      All reviews master mantak chia qi gong dining hall bonsai trees feng shui colon hydrotherapy clean air heaven on earth healing detox body massage nei blood garden analysis abdominal
      Selected filters
      Reviewed September 14, 2012

I sinply loved my stay at Tao Gardens- it delivered everything I wanted- a serene and peaceful environment, where the gardens are lush and everything is in balance. The energy is palpable. The salt water pool was amazing. I particularly enjoyed the food- I am really into healthy eating so there was plenty of choice for me . I heard someone complain that there werent any sandwiches for lunch- this is not the place for that, it is for those who are consciously choosing a better, healthier lifestyle. They did have wheat free bread and cater for all kinds of diets, I thought the choice was exceptional. My standard room was on the ground floor of one of the dormitory style blocks and overlooked a beautiful garden so it was a great place to come and relax in between treatments, I went for the detox and cleanse package and I have been to many places in the world and must say that the standard is one of the highest I have encountered. so if you are looking for a health retreat- a 'real ' one- which incorporated Chi Kung , diet and treaments for the mind, body and soul, this is the one.The staff are very friendly and efficient and helpful-I couldnt fault the place. It is a little on the expensive side, but hey, YOU are worth it! YOu must definitely try a Chi Nei Tsang Massage and if you are open to it, try a Karsai Nei Tsang one as well.

Room tip: go for standard room - the extra over the simple room is worth it
      Date of stay: September 2012
      2  Thank TrishyAuckland
      Reviewed August 28, 2012

We are there in last month and found out that the place was so good for the people like us who are always busy and had to live in noisy and crowded environment.

The condo are great but it would be better if the room ceiling are higher so that we could feel more free in our stay.

The buffet is great.

I like the juice made from the fruit from Heaven..wow.

Would like to go and stay next year. But I need a television.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
      1  Thank RMT4info
      Reviewed August 20, 2012

I spent 10 days here on a private R&R program where I wanted minimal interaction and just some time to write some thoughts down.
      The environment is extremely peaceful and my deluxe room (they have 3 different categories with this being the best) was adequate and comfortable without being luxurious or memorable.

The food varied between great and mediocre dependent on the day. (I chose to detox and be gluten free and vegetarian which was challenging at breakfast) You need some knowledge of nutrition as you could end up eating butter laced omelets and fried chicken.The Thai food is very good sometimes and the variety is not bad if you have no restrictions.

The gym equipment is antiquated. The swimming pool is lovely though.

Service is incredibly variable, either excellent or clueless. (not a language issue as my Thai is passable)

Overall if you want luxury and pampering go to Chiva Som. If you want a clean environment that lets you effectively wind down, this is a good choice.

The juice bar is great, but many of the blood tests etc they conduct are there to allow them to try to sell you on treatments. Stick to the Chi nei Tsang which is their speciality, but be warned the there is no consistency in the therapists.

Room tip: Rooms facing the Garden rather then River are better due to fewer Mosquitos.
      6  Thank Ioveit
      Reviewed August 11, 2012

Many of my health issues disappeared, like pain in my lower back and shoulder, cramps in my abdomen. The treatments really go deep and heal from inside out. I love this place, the staff is helpful and always smiling - look forward to be back to enjoy the tranquility of the garden.

Room tip: Superior and Deluxe rooms are nice but each room is differently furnished.
      1  Thank Sigrid R
      Reviewed July 29, 2012

Wonderful place, we have been here twice already and are planning to come again. There is everything for recreation and practice of Qi Gong. We recommend to visit the Tao Garden for the improvement of health and beauty.

Date of stay: April 2012