Horizon Village and Resort
$76
$156
$58
Jasmine Hills Villas & Spa(Doi Saket)(Great Value!)
$35
  • Restaurant
$63
$47
Agoda.com
Baan Chai Thung(Doi Saket)
$61
$52
Agoda.com
Papai Country Lodge(Doi Saket)(Great Value!)
$42
$39
Ban Chunsongsang Home Stay(Doi Saket)(Great Value!)
$18
$16
Taladya Homestay(Doi Saket)
$143
$180
$147
Agoda.com
All reviewsbotanical gardensmini zoofree shuttlenight marketchiang maibeautiful groundsmeeting roomhot air balloonthe general managercoffee shopbeautiful placesalt watershuttle servicerooms are spaciousget awayfood is excellentcity life
Reviewed April 7, 2014

The resort is located next to beautifully maintained gardens. The Thai food is excellent and people serve you very well!
I wish the swimming pool had cushions on their chairs and stretchers and some drinks were served, but that is a minor detail in the wonderful experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chalarng S, Owner at Horizon Village and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Valued guest,

On behalf of Horizon village and Tweechol botanic's staffs I would like to thank you for staying with us at this time.I hope you have had a good time at our Horizon village with the botanical surrounding and our service. Thank you once again and hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

As I said, the place is HUGE and very very nice. You can do a lot of things already just touring the whole facility. The staff were also friendly and helpful. I like their free shuttle drive to the night market, as it is quite far from the hotel. I would go back if given the chance.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank pnx01

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Horizon is a little out of the way. That's the beauty of it. The rooms are well appointed. We got an excellent group deal. Everything is very well maintained which is unusual for such a large place in my experience. Staff are friendly and helpful. If you're looking to chill come here. The hot air balloonists launch from here too.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Chalarng S, Manager at Horizon Village and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Sawade khrap!
its a wonderful place to be... food, stay and all the facilities is excellent! I enjoyed staying here for a 14 days and I can say that you will enjoy it. However, the cost is very high in comparison to other place. It is justified to the service so I feel it is fine.

PEOPLE here are wonderful.

Khop un krap!

Amar

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Whole village, not just hotel! Best place for conferences, very good providing meeting halls, media etc. Quite far from city, you need about 30 minutes to reach the center. Personal speaks english. Little zoo.

Room Tip: Room close to pool are great

To Valued guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking your valuable time to share your feedback here on TripAdvisor.
We must apology most sincerely if there is some inconvenience and try our best to improve our work.We appreciate your kind comments on our hotel and services and hope we may welcome you again in the near future.

Regards,