I went recently with my family. When we got into our room it was full of mosquitoes, and I mean there was at least 200. How do I know this, because I spent a bit of time killing them and still did not get all of them. The resort is very isolated from Chiang Mai so if you want to go into town or do something out side of the resort, it is probably not a good option. The gardens and zoo are nice but once again, it was bug central. We ate at the restaurant at the club house and I received food poisoning here which made an interesting night. I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizon Village & Resort is a resort which is situated in 115 acres Botanical Garden. We located in out skirt of Chiangmai area which is far from the city for 10 km. The Unique Selling Point of this property is the Conference in the garden with the capacity of 3,762 sqm which are 2 Grand Ballrooms (Ceiling high 6.5 metres and 10 metres) and 15 meeting rooms. The maximum capacity of Grand Ballroom is 800 pax. The Accommodation 209 rooms comming with the Lanna style which we have 4 different room type. Moreover, our resort has various activities for the guest to enjoy for example riding a bicycle , paddle boat, swimming, visit the Lanna Museum or Lanna way of Life , feeding the animal in the petting zoo, Thai massage or even get into the Hot air balloon which we receive the license to be the only one balloon port in Chiangmai! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Horizon Village and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Village Hotel Chiang Mai
- Horizon Village Resort
- Horizon Village And Resort Chiang Mai Province/Doi Saket, Thailand