TripAdvisor
Cepaka
Post
Inbox
Search

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Group of us mates went down for an afternoon of paintball debauchery. What a sick afternoon!! James and Fabian were great hosts. Very responsive over messenger for the booking and great fun when we arrived. Facilities were spot on, equipment was top notch and in great condition. Made our referee was a legend and with a great sense of humour. Would highly recommend to everyone and definitely hope to be back soon!! Thanks guys for a great afternoon and excellent experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My first time playing paintball and had a BLAST! Came with my friends/coworkers and everyone had so much fun. A super cool and fun course and the owners are awesome - super friendly and informative! Had sick time diving, dodging, and sliding around trying to pelt my loved ones with little balls of paint Definitely recommend this place 100%✌

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I did paintball for the first time with my Tru family and Tropical Thunder did not disappoint! This is definitely a highly recommended activity, I couldn't have asked for a better going away activity with my Tru family. This place just made it even more special. I feel like we have forgotten all kinds of stresses whilst doing this activity. The facilities and locations just gives it a very authentic paintball vibes. Armors and gears are top notch and ARE VERY SAFE! If you want to relieve stress and just have fun, this is the place to be!

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Paintball with the lads was wicked fun, had a great day. Cheap, quality, worth every penny!
Will be back for sure

1  Thank Adam H
Reviewed August 30, 2019

Awesome games setup by host. They are great in hosting us big team. We play 1,5 hour by 5 games. So much fun, all of us enjoying the place. Nice setup

Date of experience: August 2019