Formerly the Days Inn, this hotel is now independent. I was traveling with a group of 16 and all were disappointed, albeit, it did what we needed - provided a bed for 10-14 hrs. The hotel lies on the "back side" of the Guam Int'l Airport and is about an eight (8) minute ($5 ea. way) ride - service provided by National Car Rental.
You name it, it is wrong, when it comes to this property. There is a McDonald's about five (5) minutes-by-foot and that is the major food. The hotel is just unkept - paint peeling, tiles broken, fans in bathrooms are loud. The pool is on the roof (4th floor) with no view. The rooms are "loud" as the take-off path is "right there".
Given the opportunity, I would pay more and try something else next time I had a Guam layover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Ridge Inn is an excellent choice for the budget minded traveler. Our hotel is clean, safe and affordable with excellent customer service. The Palm Ridge Inn is only 5 minutes from the airport and close to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Palmridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmridge Hotel Barrigada
- Days Inn Agana
- Agana Days Inn
- Palmridge Inn Guam/Barrigada