I have stayed here about a dozen times. It was a Days Inn until about 2 years ago. Yes the rooms are a little old and worn. But the aircon, TV, refrigerators, microwave, and dvd work well. My rooms have always been clean. The rooftop pool is good on those hot Guam days. Hotel is right next to the airport, on a large road that will take you to all parts of the island quickly. Yes, it is not close to the tourist district, but by bypassing traffic on Marine drive, is a closer drive to other areas of interest and malls. The price of an average hotel on Guam is high!! This is a decent place to stay at a great price. The staff has always been very helpful to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Ridge Inn is an excellent choice for the budget minded traveler. Our hotel is clean, safe and affordable with excellent customer service. The Palm Ridge Inn is only 5 minutes from the airport and close to everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Palmridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palmridge Hotel Barrigada
- Days Inn Agana
- Agana Days Inn
- Palmridge Inn Guam/Barrigada