“Stink Bugs”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in South Williamson
Sweet Dreams Suites
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This place has STINK BUGS I woke to find them on the ceiling of the room, I had to stand on the chair to kill them, I killed a total of 6 , and one of them was under the comforter in the bed. I will never stay at this hotel again.

I have to admit that the staff are very pleasant and accommodating

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tonya H

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My stay was fantastic, the room was clean and comfortable. Overall it has a warm homey feel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They offer a free breakfast which was a great service! There was an assortment of Fresh bagels, juice, etc. Coffee was available throughout the day, which really pleased my hubby. On our last night there we asked for a later am check out and they allowed us to stay an additional two hours. I thought this was very nice of them. Unlike the poor reviews I read, I did not experience one negative thing! We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Tchn4fun
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We are traveling on motorcycles and ended up staying here due to the weather for 3 nights.. They have allowed us to park our bike next to the front door under the porch to keep it from getting so much water in the speakers. Also, the owner took us to the store in their own personal vehicle so we would not have to go get things in the rain on our bike. The are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They give us anything we need with no questions asked..We definitly recommend staying here and will stay here again if we are ever in this area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Delana B
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Workers are friendly and the rooms are clean. I stayed here for many months way back when it was all us workers from SW JACK DRILLING. Some of us stayed for nine months straight. 200 words,! What more is there to say! It's a great place to stay actually!

Room Tip: I have found that it is a very good place stay and they are good people that work their
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Harlem B
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Service is great. The employees are very nice. The rooms are very nice. Walmart is only around two minutes away from the motel. The mall is very close too.(Less than a mile) There are also a ton of restaraunts close by.(All within a few miles, some in walking distance)

Room Tip: Rooms near the center have better wifi.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dakota C
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I stayed here for several weeks and witnessed it all here, from pill heads arguing in the hallway in the early am, to escorts services being provided. Then if that wasn't enough the doors to the room make a loud thud that can be heard clearly when you may be trying to sleep. Then last but not least I had personal belonging stolen out of my room while at work. If it wasn't for work I would go elsewhere and avoid this mess. The owner is a very nice man and most of the girls behind the desk are friendly. Though they allow a lot of traffic in and out of there through out the night. So if your into pills and paying hookers then this is the place for you. If your trying to find a place to sleep then you'll be better off getting your sweet dreams in some where else.

Room Tip: A lot of the rooms smell like smoke so call ahead to make sure your room doesn't smell. Also the...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Matt K
Ingrid R, General Manager at Sweet Dreams Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

We are very sorry to see your complaints. However they are quite confusing and we feel very slanderous. It is customary for our staff to keep the noise down which is why we do not clean rooms during the night and the doors are adjusted regularly. I am sorry you felt that we offered things we do not offer and we wish you had come to us with your complaints right away. We are always ready to rectify any disturbance another guest might be unaware they are causing and we pride ourselves in making sure you are comfortable for as long as you stay with us. We do offer many suites of all sizes and we are always happy to move a guest who has a complaint. We really aim to please our guests with clean affordable suites, which is why we even launder all our bedding after each check out. That does sometimes cause them to look a little less new, but we believe that keeping them sanitary comes before newness in everyone's mind. We hope you give us another chance and we are willing to see to it that you leave happy. Your concerns can still be addressed if you'd like, please contact highest management if you are ever in town again. Thanks

Reviewed July 7, 2012

No hot water day 2. Owners won't attempt to fix anything! Sleeping on springs!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank coldcoldcold

Been to Sweet Dreams Suites? Share your experiences!